Private tour in a vintage Cadillac
- Duration: 165 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Paris
- Product code: TPPCC
Fixed price: €200 (Sales tax included)
A unique way to travel around Paris.
With your driver, who will tell you interesting stories and details about the capital, discover Paris's main sights and monuments during this unforgettable tour in an outstanding vintage car.
Each of these unique collector's items has a history of its own.
Possible tour routes:
Arch of Triumph - Champs Elysees - Alexandre III Bridge - National Assembly - Concorde - Madeleine - Opera - Place Vendôme - Louvre Pyramid - Paris City Hall - Place des Vosges - Bastille - Île Saint-Louis - Place de la Contrescarpe - Invalides – Eiffel Tower.
You can designate a customised route to suit your preferences and specify how long you intend to stay at each stop.
- Availability: 7/7.
- Duration: around 2 hrs. 45 min.
- From 1 to 3 people.
- Tours available from 10am to 11pm.
- Available languages: French or English.
- Departure and return to your hotel (or your meeting place in Paris).
- Payments accepted: credit card (Visa, American Express) or cash.
- These are all natural gas vehicles which contribute to safeguarding the environment.
- Your visit will be made in one of the vintage Cadillacs shown in the photos.*
*(We are unable to guarantee the availability of a specific model for which you might have a preference.)
Reservation and cancellation policy:
- This service requires a credit card guarantee.
- Payment must be made directly on site to the driver before the tour begins.
- You can change your reservation without any fee up to 24 hours before the tour.
- You can cancel your reservation without any fee up to 24 hours before the tour.